Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the theempressmarket.com website, the terms of any purchases that you make via theempressmarket.com site, and your relationship with theempressmarket.com (“theempressmarket.com”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By using the site and/or registering on the site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and to our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
1. BASIS OF USE OF THE EMPRESS MARKET WEBSTORE SITE
1.2 These Terms and Conditions govern your use of theempressmarket.com site in general, the products that you purchase on theempressmarket.com site and all services provided in connection with them.
2.1 To register on theempressmarket.com site you must be over eighteen years of age.
2.2 You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any other time are correct and complete.
3. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
3.1 When you register to use theempressmarket.com site you will be asked to create a password. You should keep this password confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately (see “Contact Us” for details).
3.2 If theempressmarket.com has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the theempressmarket.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5.1 The content of theempressmarket.com site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of theempressmarket.com site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on theempressmarket.com site without written permission from theempressmarket.com.
5.2 No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trademark of theempressmarket.com.
6.1 You may not use Theempressmarket.com site for any of the purposes set out below (this includes any use by you of the Community sites - see paragraph 7 below for further information about the Community sites):
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of Theempressmarket.com site;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to Theempressmarket.com site;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
- Transmitting material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, junk mail, chain letters or “spam”;
- Impersonating another person;
- Referring to specific website addresses outside of Theempressmarket.com site; or
6.2 Theempressmarket.com reserves the right to refuse to post material on Theempressmarket.com site or to remove material already posted on theempressmarket.com site. You must not try to re-post material that theempressmarket.com, has refused to post on The Empress Market site or has previously been removed from theempressmarket.com site.
6.3 You will be responsible for all losses, costs and expenses reasonably incurred by us, all damages awarded against us by a court and all sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of theempressmarket.com site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or is in breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; and
- Any claim by any third party that the use of theempressmarket.com site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature.
6.4 By submitting material you are granting theempressmarket.com a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sublicense the material in whole or in part and in any form.
7. USE OF COMMUNITY SITES
7.1 Theempressmarket.com site includes a number of community sites, which may allow users to interact with each other via message boards, and other user forums (the “Community sites”).
7.2 We advise you not to post or in any way reveal any of your personal details on the Community sites (for example, your address, telephone number or email).
7.3 Theempressmarket.com does not control or moderate the content placed on the Community sites. However, Theempressmarket.com reserves the right to refuse to post material, to remove material posted on the Community sites and to contact you in the event that there are concerns about the content you have added to a Community site. Theempressmarket.com may review or edit the content of the Community sites.
7.4 Theempressmarket.com makes no representations as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement displayed on the message boards by third parties. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages posted on the message boards and the views expressed by individuals do not represent the views of Lulu Web store.com.
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
As a convenience to Theempressmarket.com customers, Theempressmarket.com site may include links to other websites or material. Theempressmarket.com is not responsible for any of these websites or material, which is beyond its control.
9. ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
Some areas within Theempressmarket.com site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Third party advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Theempressmarket.com site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material provided by third parties.
10. AVAILABILITY OF THE Empress Market SITE
10.1 Theempressmarket.com aims to offer a fault free service however If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the customer services (see “Contact us”) or by email email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
10.2 Theempressmarket.com site may be occasionally restrict access to the site to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
11. Some purchases made on Theempressmarket.com site will also be governed by specific product terms – If you are unsure about anything related to purchasing of any product please contact us for further assistance.
12. DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICES OF PRODUCTS
12.1 We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible. Despite this, products may vary from their descriptions, product images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact us(see “Contact Us”). Descriptions/performances of products stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical literature printed by the manufacturers/agent. Therefore, the write up provided against each product is not that of Theempressmarket.com and subject to change without prior notice.
12.2 Price may sometimes differ between The Empress Market and Theempressmarket.com; you will be charged the price on .com site. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on Theempressmarket.com site.
12.3 If, by mistake, we have underpriced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy.
12.4 The payment may be processed prior to Theempressmarket.com dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account.
12.5 The price of a product does not include the delivery charge, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout.
13.1 All products advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last (as may be applicable).
13.2 We try to ensure that we always stock the full product range and will let you know if the product is out of stock. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular product, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that product.
13.3 In the interests of all our customers, we may place restrictions on bulk buying of some products. Theempressmarket.com reserves the right at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. Theempressmarket.com will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
14. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
14.1 Your order is an offer to buy from us. We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered.
14.2 Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of your offer until we send you an email notifying you of the order acknowledgment. At this point, a contract will be made between us for you to buy and us to sell the products that you have ordered from us.
14.3 At any point up until the contract is made, we may decline to supply a product to you. If we decline to supply a product to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy.
15.1 Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order.
15.2 Whilst we make considerable effort to deliver all your products within 24 working hours of the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting a product to you within that time.
15.3 Deliveries within Dubai are free for orders above 100 AED. We charge a flat rate of 10 AED on purchases below 100 AED.
16. CANCELLING YOUR ORDER IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND
16.1If you the customer cancel the order Theempressmarket.com shall cancel the order as per your request within 30 minutes from placing it. Just send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number of your order. Your transaction will be refunded using the original method of payment. However after 30 mins the online transaction charges will not be refunded also the cost of delivering will apply if the product has been shipped. The Empress Market will not be able to cancel orders that have already been shipped. Theempressmarket.com has the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Theempressmarket.com and accept Theempressmarket.com decision regarding the cancellation.
16.2 For details of how to cancel your order please visit our returns and refunds page or contact customer support on 600540048.
17. FAULTY PRODUCTS
If your products arrive damaged or they are faulty, you may return them and obtain a refund or replacement product. Please visit our returns and refunds for details of how to return them and details of our replacement and refund policy.
18. REFUNDS –
18.1 If you are entitled to a refund, we will replace or refund you according to the following criteria:
- We sent you the wrong product – We will be happy to replace or refund the wrong products.
- The product is defective – We are happy to replace the products at our expense. We will only process replacements for products that are returned in full and kept refrigerated where applicable, as these products will be analyzed.
- The product has been damaged in shipping or tampered with – We will be happy to replace the products at our expense or refund them, provided that you immediately inspect the shipment upon delivery and notify the delivery person of the issue right away.
We will process refunds through the original payment method
18.2 Refunds for products purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price.
18.3 Refund settlement will only be effected once the bank has refunded the money which is the next billing cycle from the date of application of refund.
18.4 Theempressmarket.com will refund the delivery charge in full if you return all products of your order at the same time. If you choose to keep some of the products, we may retain the balance of the delivery charge that applies to the products you keep.
18.5 Please keep all items with their complete packaging and inside packaging intact if you intend to refund any items within the conditions set out. No exchange or refund will be considered without it.
19. PAYMENTS AND CARDS -
19.1 Payment for your products will be taken at the time you place your order, payments are done via Mashreq Bank operating on a professional Cyber payment gateway.
19.2 Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to the highest standard and held on the Cyber source Host payment gateway, secure from hackers.
19.3 When ordering from Theempressmarket.com site we accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Lawyer (SSL) technology, for example a 7.0 version or higher of Internet Explorer, version 3.5 or higher of Firefox, Chrome version 10 or higher and Safari version 5 of higher. This means that you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
19.4 All customers will be charged in local currency , if a foreign currency credit card is used then any differences between approximation in any foreign currency and actual billing price on the customer’s card bill statement is probably attributable to different credit card companies charging different exchange rates.
20. FREE GIFTS AND PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
20.1 Free gifts and promotional products that are given away in conjunction with a purchase may be dispatched to you separately and delivery times may vary.
20.2 If you change your mind and return your product, you must also return any free gift or promotional product associated with the promotion and received by you as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the free gift if you do not return it.
We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on Theempressmarket.com site. The changes will apply to the use of Theempressmarket.com site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use Theempressmarket.com site (including purchasing any products on The EmrpessMarket.com site). If you continue to use Theempressmarket.com site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of Theempressmarket.com site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
22. RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
22.1 We may suspend or close your account immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to order products on Theempressmarket.com site if your account is suspended or closed.
23. OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
23.1 Theempressmarket.com site is provided by The Empress Market General Trading LLC without any warranties or guarantees.
23.2 Theempressmarket.com site may provide content from other internet sites or resources and while Theempressmarket.com tries to ensure that material included on Theempressmarket.com site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Theempressmarket.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems, you may experience with Theempressmarket.com site. If The EmrpessMarket.com is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on Theempressmarket.com site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
23.3 In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of Theempressmarket.com site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links; and
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of Theempressmarket.com site.
23.4 If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you order the relevant product or the time you otherwise use Theempressmarket.com site.
23.5 Because we sell products for personal use only, our responsibility to you shall not include any business losses such as lost data, lost profits, lost sales or business interruption.
24.1 You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
24.2 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
24.3 Neither party shall be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions, caused by circumstances beyond that party's control.
24.4 Except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, all use of your personal information will be made in accordance with our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
25. CONTACT US
If you have any queries, please contact us online email@example.com or via telephone: 042228834 Saturday - Thursday 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM; Friday 2.00 PM to 9.00 PM
27. STANDARD ECOUPON TERMS & CONDITIONS
27.1 Using E-Coupons
- In addition to the rest of these Terms and Conditions, this paragraph 27 (the “E-Coupon Terms and Conditions”) applies specifically in addition to the use of electronic coupons issued by Theempressmarket.com (“E-Coupons”).
- E-Coupons can only be used on The Emrpessmarket.com site subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of an E-Coupon. No E-Coupon is redeemable through any website owned or operated by The Empress Market General Trading LLC .
- An E-Coupon is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase/checkout process. Redemption may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the E-Coupon.
- Your use of an E-Coupon indicates your agreement to be bound by the E-Coupon Terms and Conditions.
- Theempressmarket.com reserves the right to withdraw or cancel an E-Coupon for any reason at any time.
27.2 Distribution of E-Coupons
- E-Coupons are, and remain at all times, the property of Theempressmarket.com
- The right to use an E-Coupon is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No E-Coupon may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in a data retrieval system, without the prior written permission of Theempressmarket.com
- E-Coupons distributed or circulated without the written approval of Theempressmarket.com for example on an Internet message board etc are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
27.3 Permitted usage of E-Coupons
- Unless expressly stated otherwise at the time of issue of the E-Coupon:
- Each issued E-Coupon will be valid for use by a recipient only once;
- Only one E-Coupon will be valid for use per customer or household, as the case may be;
- An E-Coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or E-Coupon.
- E-Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase gift-vouchers.
27.4 Excluded goods and services
- Certain goods or services may be excluded from all E-Coupon offers. From time to time other goods or services may be excluded and any such further exclusion will be notified to you along with the E-Coupon or through Theempressmarket.com site.
- E-Coupons may be limited to redemption in respect of certain products or services or certain products or services may be excluded from the ambit of use of the E-Coupon, in which case notice will be given to you at the time of issue of the E-Coupon.
- Excluded goods and services will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount.
27.5 Minimum spend requirements
- Where the redemption of an E-Coupon is subject to a minimum spending requirement, the redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of qualifying products that will be communicated to you at the time of issue of the E-Coupon. Excluded products and supplementary charges, such as delivery shall not count towards a minimum spending requirement.
27.6 Calculation of discount
- Where an online offer states that a percentage discount will be given on a purchase, the cost of the qualifying purchases will be reduced by the stated discount percentage.
- Supplementary charges such as delivery charges shall not be discounted unless specifically stated in the offer description.
27.7 Security and Fraud
- When you use an E-Coupon you warrant to Theempressmarket.com that you are the duly authorised recipient of the E-Coupon and that you are using it in good faith.
- If we reasonably believe that any E-Coupon is being used unlawfully we may reject or cancel any E-Coupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- If we refuse an E-Coupon submitted as part of an order, for any reason, we will inform you before the order is despatched to advise of the correct cost of the order and give you the opportunity to cancel the order.
27.8 Limitation of liability
- Orders submitted with E-Coupons shall be accepted by Theempressmarket.com in the usual way (as set out in paragraph 20 above).
- Theempressmarket.com shall not be liable to any customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any E-Coupon or any failure or inability of a customer to use an e-Coupon for any reason.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any E-Coupon at any time without notice.
Theempressmarket.com site is owned and operated by The Empress Market LLC